SOUND DIAGNOSTICS, INC. offers serologic screening for detection of antibodies to the following infectious diseases of rabbits.
|Clostridium piliforme Encephalitozoon cuniculiPasteurella multocidaTreponema cuniculiE.CUNI/ P.MULTOCIDA SCREEN||Tyzzer's DiseaseEncephalitozoonosisPasteurellosisSyphilis
- About 0.25ml of serum is needed to perform the tests, thus obtain about 0.5ml of blood.
- In a microtainer serum separator tube, centrifuge the specimen until the cells are below the gel before sending. Serum may be sent in the same tube or in a different plastic vial.
- Label sample tubes clearly. If paired sera are submitted, preferably collected 3-4 weeks apart, identify by dates of collection and use a separate request sheet for each sample.
- If serum is to be sent within 24 hours, refrigerate; if it is to be sent at a later date, remove and freeze.
- Enclose a completed request form with each sample. Mail samples in a small box or padded envelope.
- Ambient temperature is acceptable for shipment. Overnight mail is unnecessary.
- If you are a client of Phoenix Laboratory, you may call them at 800-347-0043 to arrange for pickup of specimens for delivery to SOUND DIAGNOSTICS, INC. at no charge. If you are not a client of Phoenix Laboratory but are within their service area (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska), call to ask if they can pick up at your location. Put specimens in a zip-lock bag with SOUND DIAGNOSTICS, INC. visible through the bag.
- Results will be faxed as soon as they are ready, and a copy will also be mailed. Phone or e-mail transmittal may be requested.
SDI WILL PERFORM TESTING SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAMPLE SUBMISSION INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT. IF TESTING SERVICES DO NOT CONFORM TO THE SUBMISSION INFORMATION, OR IF YOU, THE CLIENT, ARE UNSATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT SDI WITHIN 30 DAYS AND WE WILL RETEST THE SAMPLES OR REFUND THE TESTING FEE. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED ABOVE, SDI'S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO THE CLIENT "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND THE ENTIRE RISK, AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SDI SERVICES, IS ASSUMED BY THE CLIENT. SPECIFICALLY, THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, SDI SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF CLIENT WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND THE LIKE ARISING OUT OF THESE SERVICES, EVEN IF CLIENT HAS ADVISED SDI OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.